<$BlogRSDUrl$>
In March of 2004 a group of metaphysically-minded writers got together and formed the Asamee Writers Group. For over two years the writers pooled their creations into the Asamee Blog. The group disbanded in the summer of 2006. This is a complete archiving of all the writings. A complete index is in the left column.
White Feather Forum - Joy Zone Discussion Forums - Site Feed
White Feather's Blog - Resources For Writers - Spook Quotations

Daily Columns

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I Am Not Alone 

by easywriter
It is cold out here. I am alone. The moon has hidden himself away and the stars have veiled their bright faces with torn and ragged clouds. I saw your light and followed; you welcomed me. It is warm in here. I will learn and become strong because of you. I am grateful, I am not alone.
Namaste

Comments:
Thank you Anna. I feel that I have entered an unfamiliar door and found behind it, my home.

Blessings and Light,
easywriter
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?